09-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #18
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
A few years ago my friend introduced me to this girl whom my friend had known for a long time. My friend already had a girlfriend, so he was trying to hook me up.

This girl had a great personality, very kind, and she was what some would say "wifey material". She had a good job as well and a good education. The only thing was that although she wasn't ugly or overweight, I simply was not physically attracted to her.

I still gave it a shot b/c in the end it's not the looks that makes a relationship last, so we dated for a few months, hoping that I could overlook the lack of physical attraction I had for her, but I never could. It's unfortunate, but that's how it was. In the end I was honest with her and we stopped seeing each other. Did I feel bad? Of course I did. But I felt like I wasn't going to be able to get past that part.

So I personally believe the physical attraction is important in the beginning. That doesn't mean that everyone should go after some hot supermodel type of girls, but someone that the person is attracted to. It's subjective b/c a lot of people have different tastes as to what they consider "attractive".
Appreciate 0