MontegoGoGoGo
I'm kind of a bitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego/Cream E93

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
kinda , but still kinda on topic...

something i noticed recently - as all of my friends are settling down, getting married, having kids etc. is that only 3-4 (out of 14 or so) married a "hot" guy. This is a group of women, who, when we were girls, were snobby little bitches who almost no guy was good enough or hot enough for. Each guy got picked apart for every physical flaw, or for wearing the wrong shoes, etc.

anyway, it just really struck me as interesting. i guess as you get older, priorities change, or maybe you start to realize what's REALLY important.

i was pretty wild, dating a lot of different women, "partying" etc. when I met my wife at 19. our chemistry and physical attraction was ridiculous! but there was more to it, i knew it right away. it was literally like BAM, i was in love. completely changed and settled down. i knew i was going to spend the rest of my life with her the second i saw her. true story. i definitely believe in love at first sight! we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary in august.