OdomPHD
I break for no one
United_States
Rep
Drives: e9o "Vanity 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmb0000 View Post
Hi

So this set comes with all the harness and bulbs? The only missing things is the error cancelor correct?
Correct. It is 100% plug and play; the only work on your part is to screw the ballast into the engine compartment (all HID upgrades gotta do this) then plug the one wire into the headlight. I'm nearly certain JleviSW has the same set-up, but only with different AE (same assembly, though). I think it was Nick w/ Jlevi that told me a few weeks ago that they were upgrading their AEs to the super bright white ones. If Jlevi can confirm such upgrades, I'd advise holding off until they stock them. (I have no real reason to say they have greater service than eBay, but with the society on the BImmer post pages determining what they do and don't sell..if they have sub-par business their company would go under.)

EDIT: Misterba, I don't believe it was any alteration that caused my issue. The only thing I can see the eBay seller doing wrong was taking the AE's out to upgrade, then put them back in without turning the levers to tighten the AE's in place during shipping; that scenario might have brought on excessive shaking during shipping, but other than that I'm cluless

Last edited by OdomPHD; 10-09-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0