IlChengis
once Treppiede
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
You can't be going to another wedding??

Dang, you must have 1 billion friends all of which are getting married this year.
+1... seriously Henry, you must be crashing these weddings you dirty old man. Call me next time you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
You could always ask for help and knock out that deck in a weekend.

There would be a definite beer cost though.

Thanks Steve... I actually built the deck months ago, the hard part is building a roof over it to make it a screened porch. A nerd like me shouldn't be building a deck in the first place, even more dangerous is a nerd tapping into an existing roof. In any case, my buddy is helping me with that so we should be good... thanks for the offer though!

Quote:
Anyway, I am thinking Saturday December 11th, in the afternoon of course. My girls (twins and Jennifer) are going to a play which was suggested I not go to (not crying about that). So I will be open and ready to drive. I have a few routes which are within an hour of Woodstock and since you, Walter, would be up this way in the morning, we could head out just after lunch.
Hehe... deal, I am there. I hope to have the DPs installed by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanna335 View Post
Those that haven't gotten the promo code and are interested PM me....looks like I might be joining the next mod day
Hey Todd... thanks for the offer, but both Nivedh and I got our DPs. We actually sent them together to get some mad triple ceramic coating and are eagerly awaiting their return from JetHot. What was AR offering the DPs for? I am curious.

Wow... talk about

Ciao,

-Walter