11-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #303
misterba
Milan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckD05 View Post
how do you get rid of the errors thrown at you inside the car ? Super Annoying! I have the 4 LED Jlevi Lights... with their own error cancellers.. error as long as my low beams are on, regardless or location.

Also, what settings gets just the Halo's without the daytime running light ( out of the brights bulb ? )
It looks like you're out of luck. First I'd make the seller to solve your error problems because they sold you the lights With error cancellers, right? And I was trying to find out the solution with AE's as DRL, no luck. Just parking lights go on. I'm concidering to recode the car, there are members smart enough to do it (with laptop, cord and program I downloaded already), eliminating lots of money spent at stealership. And I know there is a way to recode to use any option of the lights for DRL. The only problem could be what are the AE's wired up to. Whoever we bought the lights from are just middle men selling the stuff from Taiwan. I don't think they have any clue how it is wired or assembled. And trust me, I'd LOVE to be wrong, but that's why we don't get any instructions with the lights. They love to call it "plug'n play". That's my two cents....
Check this link. This is hi-tech DIY. I will go for it...
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=451145&page=6

Last edited by misterba; 11-17-2010 at 08:34 PM..
Appreciate 0