View Single Post
      11-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
W12
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335d Coupe

Conti TS830p winter tyres - unstoppable!

Just got the TS830 tyres today from mytyres having read top reviews in auto express about them and a personal fan of alll conti tyres as they always seem to be the best that iv tried.

Had them fitted to my 18x8 replica mv3 wheels - all in about 1k it cost me- but so worth it....

My car is now unstoppable I actively search snow covered roads to test them and they just cut through anything i throw at them - amazing tyres - night and day compared to bridgestone runflats on the 19's - can take the car anywhere it even went up the snow covered hill to work which even my 4wd audi w12 only managed halfway on its summer conti S.C. 3's before spinning all 4 wheels!

Cant reccomend these enough and they are not even worn in yet!

On a side note the car is so much quieter and smoother on the 18's with non run flats alot better dont need to avoid potholes that send crashing noises through the cabin!! although they dont look as mean as the 19's.

On another side note I removed fuse no. 43 today to stop the headlight washers popping up as nearly lost one of the painted covers yesterday when they popped up in the frost!

Last edited by W12; 11-30-2010 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 0