Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
correction, I am very sure your car came with the ability to open all windows/moonroof with the KFob. But the power that be at BMW decided you should not use the KFob to close them backup. By setting KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB to aktiv, you now can close the windows/moonroof withe the KFob. You can easily test this by setting this item back to nicht_aktiv.

Hi GenePoole, I had some time to do a comparison btw your DWAI/DWAS with my trace files. There are differences.

in DWAI all these value are opposite of yours:
LAUTSTAERKE
QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF
NOTLAUFFUNKTION_HUPE
QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF
ALARM_OPT_FERNLICHT
QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF_KLAPPE
DEF_QUIT_AKUST_ENTSCH
DEF_QUIT_OPT_ENTSCH
DEF_QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF_KL
ANFRAGE_FENSTERPOSITIONEN
PIAU_AKUST_ENTSCH
PIAU_AKUST_SCHAERF_KLAPPE
SIGNAL_HK

in DWAS here are the difference:
BUZZER_LOWLEVEL - I don't have this function
BUZZER_SEMIPERIOD - I don't have this function
BUZZER_HIGH_LEVEL - my value are: wert_06, wert_07, wert_08

Now my only complain with my OEM alarm is the arm/disarm audible is very low. Otherwise, everything else works: jacking up the car tripped the alarm, sticking my hand inside the cabin tripped the alarm, the KFob panic button also works.

Once I have more time I can play with these functions. I also wonder what would happen if I manually add the 2 missing functions (BUZZER_LOWLEVEL, BUZZER_SEMIPERIOD) and code it into my car?
It shouldn't be possible to add those lines, if it wasn't contained in the original readout of the module. I would caution against that. Different versions of modules have different coding, thus the different options there.

What's funny about you guys mentioning the alarm beep being low: My friend had his 335 programmed for the oem alarm using the Autologic tool, and had the exact same problem where you could barely hear the beep. Then he took it to the dealer and said "my alarm stopped beeping loud" and they warrantied it...

Can someone please send or link me to the FSW_PSW.MAN and the other trace file out of the DWAI module. I can compare with mine which I coded at the dealer using progman. Then I can try to identify what the differences are and try it out on the two cars.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0