View Single Post
      04-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #103
AMASIAN
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
I'm staying in West Henrietta for a few weeks - if anyone sees a 335i LCI E92 in LMB that's me haha (no front plate). Getting tints soon.

Parked next to a gray E92 335i pre-LCI 6MT @ RIT the other day, I left before its owner came out. That any of you guys?
What are you doing out here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoaesthetica View Post
I will do some research for you Flower city guys. Being a restorative detailing service provider, you would think I should be side by with a quality paint shop but some places are so incredibly spotty(one week amazing, next week not so hot) that it is truly tough to recommend a consistent person, even out here.
Well, keep us in the know...

Also, I'm starting to get into the detailing side of things. I priced it out at around $700 for everything I need in fair quantity for full leather treatment, interior, wash/dry, 2 stage polish, sealant, wax, clay, etc including orbital...

Not sure if I'm prepared for that type of fiscal commitment. What is the going rate for such things as I just spoke of and what products steps do you offer in your services?

WE ALL NEED TO MEET UP AND GRAB A BEER WHILE PHILLY IS OUT HERE SO I CAN SEE HIS LMB. If it's just me, it will be a man date and I don't need that on my rap.
Appreciate 0