View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #187
jippii ensio
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
I think you are missing the entire point. It was said 1000x that the Vishnu pump works, everyone knows that.

What people are complaining about, and rightfully so, is the fact that the pump was touted as the end all be all solution. As the only solution available that works. How all other solutions are a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. All this without a single shred of evidence to back up his claims. Thats what people are upset about. And as it turns out the Vishnu pump setup is nowhere near as glamorous at how it was marketed.

It has nothing to do with weather or not the Vishnu pump works or not. It was about him bashing the other solutions and come to find out it was basically BS.

It comes down to intentionally trying to manipulate and mislead the consumer. Thats fine if that is how you want to run your business. But there are and always will be people who are intelligent enough to ask questions and when they do you just might get called the eff out.
I'm here to talk LPFP tech talk, so yes, I must have missed the point.

The vendors have been praising their own solutions and bashing the competition for half a decade. You have not seen it since you are new here. A grown up enthusiast should be able to ignore all the marketing and bashing and not get butt hurt.
Appreciate 0