View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Contact Emily at BMWNA - contact info below.

Emily is the rep I have been conversing with in response to my note to BMW Group. Let Emily know that you were referred on "E90 Post" by a fellow 335d owner that she has traded e-mails and voicemails with. It is important for BMWNA and BMW Group to know this issue is becoming public knowledge and therefore it is in their own best interest to step in front of this and take responsibility for what appears to be an engineering design flaw.

Once again I reached out to Emily in an effort to rekindle our discussion as it relates this very issue and our concerns with respect to the short/long term reliability of our 335d's. I also provided a link to this post.

What I find truly disappointing is, BMWNA's refusal to stand behind its' product in the face of a growing and well known issue. The fact that BMWNA would go so far as to blame an owner for this design flaw is astounding!

BMWNA Contact: Please contact Emily and report back as to her response.

I have attempted to contact you and have been unable to reach you.

Your satisfaction is our most important priority. It would be my pleasure to speak with you if you still require assistance. I can be reached at 1-800-831-1117, ext. 8993.

The BMW Customer Relations and Services Department Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Time.

Sincerely,

Erin Waugh
BMW Customer Relations and Services
Representative

Last edited by cssnms; 01-26-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Appreciate 0