01-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #23
Affify11
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [2.50]
Ok so brought the car into BMW of Edison and they said the clutch is blown and so is the clutch pedal with OTHER additional damage that could've happened. He knows its blown but he needs to get into it more to fully know what's going on. Now keep in mind my situation guys.. I'm from Tulsa, OK and I got this car 7k miles ago and I am now in NJ and i'm STUCK! I called BMW of tulsa yesterday to inform them about my situation and that I'm stranded halfway across the country. I was sold this car on Sep 1st with very little miles 28k, I am now at 35k.. How is my clutch already out? I'm freaking out over here cause they want to charge me 5k+ to fix it. I was simply sold a car with a defective clutch. Get this, I call BMW of tulsa countless times this morning with ZERO answers, now keep in mind they already know my situation. The service guy working on my car was even surprised that I just got the car and he told me to call your dealer asap! I told him I wasn't gonna pay for all that and that I WILL push it to BMW of NA. Any input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!