View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 01:15 AM   #18
JJH
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: IB E92 M3 DCT; SG E90 325i

Long time due - an update

It's been a while but the main reason is I have been so enjoying the drive since deciding to go with a Cobb AccessPort tune, courtesy of a well timed purchase when it was on sale at BMR Autowerkes. What a difference that has made - and I am only talking Stage 1; the car is a different beast now. I guess that is where the biggest gain happens in terms of kW atw, at least for what I have planned.

A couple of other worthwhile mods includes a UUC Motorwerks Evo III SSK. That is one nice piece of kit, making the shift even shorter and sweeter - just a simple snick-snick through the gears. I'm a big fan of this product. That is topped off by a genuine BMW ZHP style short and weighted gear knob which adds to the great new feel of the manual gearchange. Also received and ready to fit is a new M3 steering wheel and cover.

I am going down the path of an upgraded intercooler, charge pipe and down pipes. The first to arrive were a set of AR Design dps along with an aFe Stage 2+ Pro5R dual cone intake kit.

It has been fun gathering the bits and pieces. Getting them installed is hopefully a short time away.
Attached Images

Last edited by JJH; 07-03-2017 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0