View Single Post
      02-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #201
Eracer76
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4 35i

Can anyone clarify if this DIY will work on a 08 E92? Ive got INPA loading on my computer now and I tried using it last night. But I got to the part where you select the injector screen and I got an error, and of course I don't remember what the error was now.

So I tried deleting everything and doing the DIY from the other site like you guys are trying, but I had problems getting everything to work, and INPA won't even load. I think it may have to do with the fact I'm using Windows 7 Home premium and I need to use XP mode, which Home Premium doesn't have?

So I deleted all that work from the other site and started over with Vasillalov's DIY and I've got INPA loading again... so I'll have to try it on the car again later today.
But, I've read all 9 pages of this thread a couple times and I'm still confused as to wether this DIY from Vasillalov will work on a E92 or not?

For now, all Im wanting to do is code my injectors... I running around with one non-coded injector right now, which was running fine, but now I just started getting a misfire from a different injector... So I've got two new injectors waiting to go in, to replace my last two "old style" injectors!
2009 Z4 35i 6mt, SpeedTech 6266 Gen2 turbo kit, Tial WG, VRSF 7.5 race IC, ER charge pipe, Tial BOV, Radium Fuel cell w/ surge tank and twin Walbro 525 pumps, Radium FPR and return line, Bluetooth ethanol sensor, Phoenix intake manifold w/PI, JB4 tuner, PR coil packs, Custom oil cooler, ECS Radiator, Spec 3+clutch, Mfactory flywheel, single 3.5" into dual 3" exhaust, H&R springs, 19" TSW wheels, 235/19 & 275/19 RE11 tires

Last edited by Eracer76; 02-29-2012 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0