View Single Post
      07-23-2013, 04:29 AM   #329
silver07335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i titanium silver metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEnder View Post
Anyone have a good recommendation for a bodyshop near San Francisco / Oakland? I need a scratch reapir on my rear passenger door, small scratch but you can see the sheet metal underneath.

Is Weatherford collision repair at all decent?

I would recommend Precision Auto Body in South San Francisco, CA. Long time established family business in the neighborhood. Brought my father-in-law's Scion over here to get the front bumper fixed. Tommy, the owner, offered to tow the car at no extra charge to the shop and helped us deal with the insurance company. Very easy to deal with and the shop is very clean.
I would suggest either giving them a call or going to the shop to check out the quality of their work in person. Ask for Tommy and tell him Sprint Mike sent you so he can get you a little better competitive pricing.

http://www.precisionautobodyssf.com/
Car: 2007 e90 335i 6MT - sports, premium, cold weather, light, and smoker's package. Performance Mods: Cobb AP v3, ETS 7" FMIC, Injen DCI, Michelin PSS, CDV delete, rear spoiler, BMW PE w/ Magnaflow tips, PTF pro-tune, VRSF downpipes, ER chargepipe w/ Tial Q, APEX 18" EC-7 wheels, MP outlet/ inlet, MMP Stg. 3 turbos. Other mods: BMW cargo liner, 20% window tint, BMW alarm system, Weathertech floorliner, Lux E90 V6 bulbs, Philips X-treme Vision H7 bulbs, Blackvue DR650GW-2CH.
Appreciate 0