View Single Post
      02-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #4
BradSamford
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i - Cobb AP Tune/FMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D's Bimmer
Hey, like you I have a 2011 335i. I do allot of highway driving for work and have 130k on mine already. Felt it was time to refresh and at the same time look to upgrade effectively where I could. I decided against the coilover route because the long term cost of them are much greater on a high mileage driven car by a factor.

After months of research and test driving local cars with various setups, I went with the Bilstein B12 kit. It literally just arrived this week. Will be having it installed next week. I also purchased the Upper Front/Rear Strut Mount Kit from Turner Motorsports and just ordered the M3 Front Upper/Lower Set up along with Bilstein Front Sway Bar End Links from Sean at Offset. In speaking with Sean and Harold at HPA, I decided to hold off on my rear M3 parts as the original OEM ones have allot of life left in them still.

Can't wait to have everything installed.
Actually that is dumb concern, the more I read. I think this is the way to go. I'm interested to see how your install goes, the stuff I've been reading about the aggressive front drop is somewhat concerning...
Appreciate 0