05-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
CV335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Wow! Carlos basically just summed everything up in a nutshell. It looks like your ready to work here as a VMR rep.
Charles, are you guys hiring???
Quote:
Originally Posted by juss20 View Post
Um the only thing is, I don't know if I am repeating myself, but is there NO way to have M3 offsets on but have no rubbing at the same time?

In other words, what is the closest set up to the car in my OP without having any problems later on? I like the look of how it sticks out a bit but I don't know if that is the basic problem at hand. Thanks guys.

And after all is said and done - what color rims do you guys think goes well with my montego blue?

Can't keep looking at that tiag e90...
The thing about the M3 offsets (like the thread you are obssesed about ) is that if you later decide to buy coilovers and drop/lower the car you will have clearance issues and will need to roll the fenders and do some other modifications. As you have clearly stated that you don't want to deal with modifications, the safest setup would be to buy the regular 35/33 offsets. If after you put in the wheels you think they look tucked-in and want them to stick out a little more, you can always put spacers. Just make sure the spacers you get come with extended lug bolts and you are good to go.
Appreciate 0