View Single Post
      03-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
GuRPRizZLE
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe (Coming Soon!)

Thanks Reckhard for the information. I have looked into all of the fees and I actually have a dealer here in Victoria, BC, that can complete the whole importing process for 5% of the vehicles base price. With that said I won't have to worry about anything except paying for the vehicle, and picking it up from the dealer in Victoria. After GST, PST and the importing fees buying from the US, I'll still be paying less then buying a similar BMW 335i from Canada - before taxes. I could import it on my own but I never have done anything like this (I'm actually 17 years old) and I want the car before the month of April begins without delays. That does mean I still have three weeks which is more then enough, however I'll be going for Vacation to Florida (mostly Fort Lauderdale) from March 14th till the 25th, therefore I would never be able to do it in time. I'm extremely stoked for this car especially because this is my first car, and that I will be paying for it (well not entirely true, my parents are pitching in $5000 because it is my first car). Oh, ha, not to mention it is a BMW 335i COUPE! I've been doing my fair share of research on this car for almost 8 months now and I know this is the one I would love to start with!

I actually called Victoria BMW over here in Canada, and surprisingly enough the warranty is still valid until August 28/2011 (purchased/registered August 28/2007) or 11,000 more miles (whichever comes first) Thanks for the replies, I'm really looking forward to own a Bimmer and being a part of this great forum!

Last edited by GuRPRizZLE; 03-07-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Appreciate 0