10-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Estoril Sport
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911.2 S4

Garage List
Alpina B3 Bi Turbo two days pampering!

The Alpina has had two days pampering at CleanDetail , where the bodywork, glass and Alpina Piano gloss black trim has had G3 Glass Coat (Ceramic Paint Sealant) applied and an engine bay clean!

CleanDetail own report here

I also like the effect on the mats nice touch!

Including the beautiful engine bay.

This particular Coupe is quite unique as there are less than 50 B3 Bi Turbo e92 (out of a total 270) were imported to the UK and this car being the part of the last 3 that were imported back on 2009 before the B3s Bi Turbo were introduced (this being the e92 facelift version). Plus some Alpina Bespoke interior extras which is the benefit of an Alpina

And to finish off the body work with Swissvax Crystal Rock wax for the finishing touch!

I was impressed with Nick's professionalism, good secure premises, he thoroughly checked the car before I left the Alpina with him. He provide be a debrief after the first day’s work and kept me up to date on Facebook on progress by adding photos which I was very impressed with, a nice value added service!

G3 Glass Coat (Ceramic Paint Protection) provides a 5 year warranty so even if it provides only 2 years I will be satisfied.

I would recommend Clean Detail to members of the forum!

Last edited by Estoril Sport; 10-15-2012 at 02:09 AM..
Appreciate 0