View Single Post
      09-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #36
335i-boy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterman View Post

So you agree that a breakdown of our BMW's is minor in the grand scheme of things.

Was there some other point to you flopping out your philanthropy qualifications in relation to that statement?

BMW have no obligation in Australia to replace a car, just to fix it - Fact. I’m sure as you suggest replacements do happen but by discretion.
No, just not sure that this forum is the appropriate place to even mention the starving people of the world. The forum is here as a resource pertaining to BMW ownership. Not how lucky we are to get our cars fixed without issue compared to the less fortunate. Do you not agree?

We all have differing opinions. To some the purchase of a BMW is not an insignificant thing. If they have a -ve issue relating to their ownership, right or wrong it can be a stressful experience. The forum is a place they can seek advice. We should not attempt to adjust other's personal behaviour or beliefs by advising them of how lucky they are compared to the starving people of the world due to the fact they get their BMW fixed without issue. Some may describe that type of response a "philanthropic" assessment.

Probably not required here.
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PS4S | LUX V3 | MHD V5 E40 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |
Appreciate 0