View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
madmanhiker
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335i

Garage List
Ok... I did the ISO firmware today along with the new 12/14 interface* and I have to ask...

am I supposed to "feel" anything different?

Keep in mind that I'm balls beep in mods so I know where my car dialed in on the street before ISO. [To me], this feels no different, I'm not knocking it, because I haven't logged anything yet... so, the PURPOSE of THIS thread is ONLY for those of us who are crazy modded [FBO+] with the exception of a replacement turbo at this point.

What am I supposed to feel with ISO? perhaps ISO a precursor platform to something else?

NOTE for the new 12/14 interface: The new JB4_interface_121412.zip has changed text labels - be forewarned.
ISO HERE | NEW 12/14 INTERFACE HERE

Per Terry: "...Interface changes: Changed some of the user adjustable variable names to better reflect their current uses. Lagfix has been updated to default wastegate position. Bogfix has been updated to Future Use E as it's no longer used for ISO firmware. Added N55 135/335 ISO default setting option..."

So... to make things a little more clear, in the new 12/14 interface, on the 'Settings' tab:
Lagfix = 'Default Wastegate Position'
PID Gain = 'PID Gain'
PID Damper = 'Shift Boost Reduction'