az335imsport
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky0u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by az335imsport View Post
So I did down to 18s non run flat.

I've seen coupes without that msport black bumper piece. But if you're correct, then I would want to look for a 4dr.
The Msport package on e92s is mainly aesthetic. Whether or not your car has this option spec'd, all e92s share the same suspension package: S704 (M Sport suspension). As others have said, the wheel set up is also important.

RFT = shit ride
19" = poop ride compared to 18"

It looks like you've already taken care of these two things though. So is there any chance your suspension is blown/worn out?
Interesting to know that e92s come with same suspension setup. In order to experience any change in ride quality, I'd have to check out the 4dr version (e90).

I switched the shocks but not the springs. I bought the Koni fsd long time ago and finally got them put on last year. I had heard they're better frequency damping etc. but they feel pretty much the same. Also turns out my oem shocks were leaking, so getting them changed was the right move.

So now springs remain an option to change. And or find a chilled out / comfort shocks + spring set up.

Currently have 65K miles on the car.

So