808AWD325xi
Ballin' out of control.
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtobebest View Post
I am incredibly mad right now, I AM PISSED, I READ the first post to just about this line:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808AWD325xi View Post
Blow away your previous installation of Windows and start over with a fresh install. INPA 5.0.2 and friends made changes to the Windows registry, etc. Now that you have the two folders needed to bootstrap INPA 5.0.6, it's best to reinstall Windows.

Once Windows has been reinstalled...
Quote:
And thought hey, it looks like a very clean install! So yesterday i followed your steps precisely and clearly till the sentence mention above!!( BUT NOW, i have no idea if im able to install inpa on this laptop ever again!
Apparently you overlooked the high level overview earlier in the thread. Bold typeface added for emphasis...

HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW
  • Install a temporary copy of Windows (suggest skipping product key input)
  • Install INPA 5.0.2 and save SGDAT and CFGDAT folders to a USB thumb drive for later use
  • Re-install a fresh copy of Windows (the INPA 5.0.2 installation process made Windows registry changes and installed programs that are not applicable to modern Windows variants)
  • Install BMW Standard Tools 2.12
  • Copy INPA scripts and configuration files from the saved CFGDAT and SGDAT folders
  • Import SP Daten files with WinKFP and by manually copying files
  • Install WinKFP profiles
Quote:
MAN, you should put this line somewhere in the very beginning of the post that windows HAS to be reinstalled, im using my laptop for tuning only and currently it has a collection of already setup and WORKING tuning soft for my GTR!!!! I CANT REINSTALL windows, well i can but i really don't want to!

Quote:
Dont get me wrong, its one of the greatest step by steps, but just god damn!((((
Thanks...

Quote:
EDIT:

Downloadable links:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808AWD325xi View Post
The NCS-Expert profiles are attached to this post:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4476

SP Daten 50.2 can be found in this thread (1st. post):
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882353
Quote:
Are not working for me, the place where they loadet to either not working for me or you have to register to! Look into it!
I looked into it...the links work fine.