jeremicium
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
Where did you get the info on 80% vs 60% ?
from Edmunds...BMWblog and autoblog talk about it too. It was very easy to find on BMWUSA before we ordered our X1, can't find it now.

http://www.edmunds.com/bmw/x1/2013/road-test.html

Opt for the M Sport package and you also get what BMW calls Performance Control. This delivers a 20-to-80 front-to-rear torque split in standard conditions in an attempt to replicate the feel of rear-wheel drive. It helps a bit, but again, the xDrive35i is a little on the overpowered side so it never feels quite like a true rear-driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
Sorry about that. I havent seen that anywhere...can't even find it when I google it.
BMW USA website has changed and is now providing less info than a few months ago.
I found this from BMW.com:

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...ckage.html#t=l

M Sport package.

Makes for a more spirited drive from the word go: the M Sport package reinforces the dynamic character of the exterior of your BMW X1, with M sport suspension, the comprehensive M aerodynamics package and high-gloss Shadow Line. And noticeably more sportiness awaits you on the inside, too.

The M sport suspension with a stiffer damper setting combines with 18-inch or 19-inch M light-alloy wheels to ensure better road-holding, a more precise response and an even more dynamic drive. The M aerodynamics package with special front and rear bumpers and side skirts underpins the athletic nature of the vehicle. All details come in one of the numerous body colours available, including the exclusive Le Mans Blue metallic. The sporty character is completed by the Individual high-gloss Shadow Line and other striking details, including the front grille with high-gloss black slats and black air inlets in the front apron.

The interior combines sports handling with an exclusive ambience: the ergonomically shaped Sport seats with cloth/Alcantara upholstery offer drivers and passengers perfect side support and a high level of comfort and are also available in Leather Nevada. A large number of functions are within immediate reach thanks to the M leather multifunction steering wheel. M entry sills and the interior trims in Aluminium cross-hatch dark or fine-wood Fineline light round off the dynamic appearance.
Appreciate 0