06-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
Dom_J
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 335 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
Do a search on here for Arma. They aren't well liked on here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07 View Post
Sure people have had their problems with Arma, but I admire them just for the effort. They are the absolute closest company to getting a working SC on an n52.

And Rotrex blowers are legit. I'd be very interested to see someone attempt an install.
^^ Bingo.

I can understand they're may have been a few hiccups, when aren't there any with a new company coming up with a new design. The fact is, I suppose they were not as good at making blowers as they thought they we're and they owned up to it with using the best product on the market.

I'm almost 100% sure this came from single minded people posts like "OMG this Taiwanese made kit with it super cheap blower, they're gonna blow your engine!" Now what.

A manufacturer actually listened and took a buyers opinion into consideration instead of making a million excuses on why XYZ won't work. They took action, they're will not better a better kit for our platforms.

I commend them for that. That is a superb kit they put together, and I have no problem paying them 7k for it.

From my personal experiences thus far, their customer service has been A-1 and their techs very knowledgeable.

No one else has the time, money, efforts or the care to produce anything for the lowly N52....if they do, the forum bashes them to make a product faster than they can blink only to let it sit on the shelves of the manufacturers with a bunch of "well.....we had XXXX interested, X actually went through with the promise. It's gotta be hard on the manufacturer. I'm glad these guys didn't give up.

...I'm excited to see what kind of numbers I get. ;-)(or which venue to take in the effort to reach them >.<)
LAST 24 MONTHS = E90 328i LCI xdrive *SOLD* / E36 328is Because Race car / 11-Volvo S40 T5 *SOLD* / 96-Japanese Evo 4 *SOLD* / 04-Saturn Ion Redline *SOLD*/ 10-V6 Camaro *SOLD* / E90 LCI 335XI aaaand I think I found a winner

...do it right or do it twice(or more)

Last edited by Dom_J; 06-16-2013 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 0