View Single Post
      07-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #9
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I didn't actually think you'd respond, but that you did is telling. You really didn't need to defend yourself from anything.

"...even if I was alone, why would I subject myself to this unfair fight?" That doesn't exactly sound like the comment of someone who's not interested in the race potential for that query wouldn't be asked if the race were irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvacc View Post
Not that it's any of your business, but did I say anything irresponsible in my post? Did I say I was going to street race or otherwise put my family or anyone else in danger? I'll wait for you to re-read it...

I didn't think so.

I said that a guy tried to race me and I was the bigger man by not taking the bait. I said that it got me to thinking about the best way to obtain AMG performance in my 335. I said absolutely nothing about breaking laws, putting people in danger, or the like. I don't agree with your insinuation that guys with families shouldn't be allowed to mod their cars or otherwise participate in the enthusiast community.

Your judgmental assumptions do nothing but make you look foolish. Move along.

Thanks to everyone else for answering the question and providing guidance on how best to enhance the performance of my car. I'm looking forward to getting started on the project.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0