View Single Post
      02-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #78
Trauma Junkie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Not sure how they got shut down exactly. Care to explain? I mean Addai rushed for more than Bush. Peyton threw for more yards than Brees. They scored 17 points on the Saints. I am not taking anything from the Saints. They played a better game and won. But be honest with yourself and look back on the season- Colts have won every game they tried to win (until last night). IT was the onside kick that turned the table and thus the Colts lost. If the Colts had the ball to start the 2nd half and scored 7 points, it would have been tough for the Saints to win. The coach knew that so he gambled on it and it paid off.
When I say shut down I'm speaking of how Indy has rolled every opponent they faced in the 4th quarter. Typically they will hand then they decimate in the fourth quarter.

No doubt the on side kick was a game changer but it started with the second half the Saints did what Indy did the first have and shut the other down. The goal line stand of the Colts was huge.

Quote:
But whatever, shoulda coulda...
Also believe me when I say that when the next season rolls around, everyone is gonna be back on the Cowboys bandwagon and off of the Saint's.

Good, I LOATHE bandwagon fans...
Appreciate 0