View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #103
incantana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ; 2008 E93 M3

im not avoiding this forum. I have a job and things I do during the day. I never bought this exhaust with the car. I bought this NEW from a guy off craigslist here who had an e92 and accidently purchased the exhaust for his car. I paid over 1500 for the whole thing and had it installed. This morning I went back through the emails sent back and forth between myself and this guy. This guy told me it was a PE and it did look like pics I have seen of a PE. Guy even had a receipt for it but I didnt keep it. I had it installed and it was louder than my stock exhaust but not as loud as I wanted and I wasnt fond of the sound. I eventually took it off my car and left it in storage. I never though I had been srewed as Im just use to guys in this community being honest. Ive never been screwed on a deal. Then I decided to simply cut out my rewelded stock muffler and just go that route aka "muffler delete". I suppose it is possible that I was scammed by this guy years back but it really looked and sounded different than my stock exhaust. I kept it in storge for awhile until I ran across this guy who was looking for a PE. Then I remembered that I had one. I never actively advertised that this exhaust was for sale and thats why I had no pics. When I facetimed this guy I literally just got it out of storage and then facetimed him a vid because we were already texting. He liked what he saw so I sent him the exhaust. I only saw this thread and these issues the other day. Obviosuly my first reaction was this is total BS! I paid good money for this thing and now this guy wants to screw me! It seems so easy to simply buy my PE and then complain and get a refund and send me back whatever you took off your car. I didnt want to be scammed. Now looking back over my previous emails with this guy from CL, it does seem as if I may have been taken. I dont really know or have any way of knowing. I never took pics and I was always under the assumption that it was a PE. I listed it for cheap because my exhaust had been used for awhile. Im no exhaust expert or mechanical expert. I had it used and welded and cut up. I figured it was worth around 500 if i really tried to sell it but I was willing to let it go for 330 just to be done with it.

Edit** Also, I have no idea who this donkey guy is. But thnaks for the help on this.
Appreciate 0