Garage List
2011 e90 M3-Sold  [8.50]
2003 RS6 - Sold  [0.00]
2009 e90 M3 - Gone  [0.00]
2003 M3 SOLD  [0.00]
old 2002  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
your comment has nothing, and you obviously know im right. because as your can do is fling elementary school comments. so let me educate you and your "type". sports stars are just that, sports stars. its people like YOU that place them on pedestals. i admire their skills, but theyre definitely not my heros. my heros are the ones who lay their lives on the battlefield for the freedoms of ignorant assholes like you. thats selflessness, not giving away millions you probably shouldnt have earned. so when someone compares the two, i get upset. but i digress. the point of this thread is about a movie about a great racing driver who had a kind heart, so why dont you just stfu.
No need to comment further. You've made my point. You know nothing of selflessness or war. Keep waving that flag.

I don't watch or follow sports. But I can't stand morons that think the USA saved the world from everyone that isn't American. Here's a little tidbit of information for you; History is written by the winners, not the people who were righteous. I have plenty of friends and relatives that make their living supporting the status quo and convincing simple minded dolts that the American way is the right way. How do you like being a lemming?

Dinan compliment of stuff plus PF rotors and RG63s. Enough for now.
Why, yes. I am an abrasive bastard.
Appreciate 0