View Single Post
      01-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #10
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

haha no wonder I couldnt figure it out..didnt occur to me that both right and left paddle did exact same thing!.......now who think of such a product!

The M3 paddles are needed...rt for up and left for down shift and only allow pulling towards body!

Gotta play with the paddles abit more to get used to them...this car drives like a real BMW , as it feel firmly planted on the ground.

Off topic:

Did my first mod already...LUX H8 angle eye LED's in now...thinking of painted reflectors next...gotta get Sirius radio installed for 500.00!...unreal BMW charges 500.00 for coding essentially, since hardware already in place.

one other annoying thing I found is this, I bought a CPO car and was told no body or paint work...I found overspray on headlight assembly so I called the dealer very annoyed...they said they re-spray most front and rear bumpers on CPO cars to make them look new but the company didnt take the bumper off for the re-spray...pure laziness...they have now been fired by the dealership I bought from...I now have to take it in to autobody shop to get overspray off as it wouldnt look good when I sell the car eventually.

Otherwise, I am loving the car.

One other question for everyone, is there a good way to get scratches off of the burlwood trim?...also, can you repair scuff mark on leather seats by side bolsters on sport seats where many cars get the scuff marks?...thx.
Appreciate 0