04-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #15
M3 Eater
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I have jb4, just reset all the adaptions except throttle as its a bitch sometimes to do right. I reset the ECU and reflashed jb4's firmware. Car runs very strong but when warm I can feel small misses in the seat and the steering wheel. Its downright rough idle. I have an intake as well and was wondering if that might affect the idle. The tune and the ECU should adapt and the car should be running smooth. Just changed all the plugs and resat the coils, replacing one bad coil. Maybe another coil or two are on their way out?

I had oil leaking from the oil cap and it got on one of the coils and ruined it( I think). Becuase I have a catchcan, I paid for the parts as it was messing up the crankcase pressure and making the oil spill over so.... not sure what to do next.. Car is running so good until its time to sit at a light or something.