United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
It may be just a fucking squirrel to you
But it's a life
Just because it can't make pseudo witty remarks, or because it can't shoot a gun
Doesn't make it any less important
The only real coward is someone who thinks its funny to shoot a video killing defenseless animals

Oh and I don't particularly like your racist remark
Wtf do you mean where you came from and how you got here?
Yes , it is a life, a life that could have easily been taken by another predator. Squirrels aren't exactly up high on the food chain and possibly one of the best things they contribute to nature is their lives. They are FOOD for other animals. So a better argument for you would be that this guy took away a food source for another animal that went hungry. However that starts getting into what-ifs and theories so its best not to argue over something may or may not have happened if the squirrel was not killed by this man.

lol racist? really?

Where we came from and how we got here refers to the evolution of human life over the past centuries. Less than 200 years ago you had to hunt to get most of your protein (meat) as there was not a mass production food industry. We didn't have large scale farms breeding animal stock to be slaughtered, packaged, and shipped to your local grocery store. Until this modernization of food supply life was a lot rougher than it is now. Instead of not being able to afford food, if you couldn't hunt chances are you didn't eat meat and meat was a crucial part of the human diet back then. People didn't have the luxury of being vegan or vegetarian and buying everything they want to eat in a store.

So for you to read what I as racist when I mention NOTHING negative about a specific race shows your character and how you choose to read too far into things. You're looking for a way to make me look bad because I called you out for thoughtlessly demanding the death of another human whom you do not know over the internet.

So if you want to quote me and reply to my comment, reply with an answer to my challenge. Would YOU shoot the creator of this video if you were face to face and he was unarmed.