View Single Post
      06-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #11
deemarr 335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 335i performance edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Took it over to COBB and rolled it on the Mustang dyno. Now remember this is a AWD car... It made 360 whp and 485 wtq. So it gets it... He's on 20's with stop tech big brakes on all 4 corners with coil overs. Thing is setup for tracking and feels like it's on a rail. He also has a new Stg 2 HPF clutch which he bought a few weeks before the closed up shop.

I was being an ass the other day and told him my stock car with COBB tune would take him out in a 1/4 mile. So we went down to PIR to run. I think it was the first time he had the car on the track. I had a .181 reaction time, .6 quicker off the line and I ended up winning by .15 something.

Just goes to show you a car that has the potential of running high 11's won't run that if you can't drive it. I took advantage of the fact he was nervous and it was his first time at the strip. I also think he said the meth shut off and he was running on map 1. I filled his ww with meth and by default I closed the cap. He doesn't have a vent and it vacuumed and his meth wouldn't flow. My mistake and my advantage... So more than likely he would have smoked me if everything went well, but again that's racing.
Haha thats true, its all about the driver.....his car makes good power, considering its AWD on a mustang dyno.
Appreciate 0