Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
Best review ever.
Thanks! I wouldn't claim that, but I'm glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss134 View Post
Excellently written and very interesting. With what youve spent on your car you could have bought an M5!!!!
I wouldn't go that far - at least new the M5 is much more expensive. And the 5 series is too big and heavy for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2iSTUDIOS View Post
nice... sounds like you are building an M3 out of the 335i.
Let's say I'm trying to combine the best out of both cars - the easily upgradeable engine with loads of torque out of the 335i, and the excellent suspension from the M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Congratulations Marcel for giving everyone an extremely enjoyable and informative read

i await your arrival in London next year for the next round of mods - my contacts have been forewarned and hopefully your car will be totally completed before the next Nordschleife trip in April

The car is looking great and all I have to do now is to make sure I get you to drive the car hard enough to get it sideways round the 'Ring next year !!
Thanks Tony! Yes, I'm also looking forward to my trip to London, for the mods but also for the great company and to see again all the crazy petrolheads from the last Ring trips. As for the car being completed...I start getting the impression that this will be difficult as there are new temptations coming up every week! And I'm definitely in for some Nordschleife outings next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm def View Post
damn dude, nice write up. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
You're welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Technically, the OPs main language is German, then French, with English being his third language !!!!
Well, the fourth actually, as my first foreign language was Latin (yeah curious I know). But it's true I'm more at ease in French than in English as far as (spoken) foreign languages are concerned.

Alpina_B3_Lux