03-31-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
juicedcubed
Phantom at large
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 m3

please

ok heres the full story

i had a JB3 and a couple days ago we installed an o2 sim. i was coming home from the beach yesterday and all the sudden i hear the car jerk and (i believe) go into limp mode. after turning off then on the car, i was able to drive it home.

so as i was un installing the JB3 i find out that one of the o2 sim wires was connected to the JB3! could that have fucked shit up?

i have 5 codes according to my scanner: two P3090 and two (the other code similar i forgot the number) and one p142e.

my mods were a JB3/intake/ and catless downpipes.

i took out the JB3 now i just have the last two?

my car drives kinda heavy with no power... it just doesnt feel right now. its kinda doing some funny things on low rpms (the needle) kinda bounces up and down.

is my car fucked? please im a grown man but i feel like crying.

no more modding for me.
2008 335i Black Sapphire| Black Interior| Navi| Silver Aluminum Trim |Tint l BMS intake l JB3 l Riss Racing downpipes | Miro Staggered Hyper Silver 19 inch CSL Reps |Nitto 555's ***RIP 2011 335i Jet Black| Red Interior| Bone Stock ***RIP 2013 M3 Space Gray|Carbon Tint| Matte Black Eurotek CSL Wheels| Nokya White Halos| AFE Stage 2 intake| AFE Power Pulley| Reflector Delete|
Appreciate 0