View Single Post
      08-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Steve,

I appreciate your response. Things started off positively with the price-matching on the blacklines, etc. The $25 shipping refund is much appreciated. Scott did try his best to be helpful, but I'm sure you can imagine my frustration at the headache these products have caused me.

I guess I got sort of a bum deal with the taillights as they were defective prior to any shipping damage (why I was sending them back in the first place). I will submit a claim to USPS for the damage, but I think I'm only covered for about $75. Given that the product was defective prior to shipping, would you kindly also refund me the $35 it cost me to ship them back to you?

Again, thank you for your response on this. It's unfortunate that it took flaming you guys on here to get this (hopefully) resolved.

Sickem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve@Bimmian View Post
Hey Sickem,

Thanks for the feedback. First and foremost, I just want to apologize for the troubles that you experienced with your order, but thanks for the positive comments about our CSR.

In regards to the spoiler, again, I'm very sorry that there was a problem with the paint and appreciate you sending it back to us. I will make sure that the spoiler amount gets refunded to you. I will also add an extra $25 in the refund to compensate for shipping.

Just to clarify, all products that are returned go through a thorough inspection before they are placed back in stock. If it is deemed that the product shows signs of use or is damaged, the customer is contacted and notified of such, and the product is NOT put back into inventory.

As for the tail lights, I understand that you purchased the set of OEM Blacklines to replace the DEPO ones and it was going to be cross shipped (and you were to be refunded for the returned product). In our return instructions we clearly state that the product must be received back in pristine condition in order for a refund to be issued. Unfortunately, the product arrived back at our warehouse damaged. Since you state that the product wasn't damaged when you packaged it up and it was damaged upon receipt, it's clear that it had to be done in transit. In this case, if I were you, I would definitely file a claim with the shipping company that you used to try to recover the funds from them. I think the CSR was more than fair in issuing you a 100% site credit that you can use towards your next order considering the product is not resellable (I just want to note that the CSR took steps that went outside our company policy to attempt to make this right for you).

I hope this sounds fair to you. I will ensure the refund is issued shortly for you and if you have any other problems or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thanks.