Thread: iphone 5 specs
View Single Post
      09-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #13
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

We've been using Macs in the family since the 1980's, the first computer I ever used was my dads Mac Plus (still works!!). I think there is definatly something missing without Steve Jobs. Some of the Apples recent launches and the way OSX is been developed reminds me of what Apple was like back in the 1990s, with the horrible clones, bloated OS 7/8/9, and about 10 different product lines which just confused people. At that point Apple nearly went bankrupt and would have done if Jobs hadn't come back and launched the iMac and iPod (I think the share price at that point was $10 compared to $600+ now).

There is alot of "evolutionary" changes with the iPhone but any company can do that, what Apple was able to do under Jobs was come up with risky Revoutionary products that no one else had thought off (ie new applications for existing tech, no just better specs or a bunch of extra features no one uses)....I'll still end up getting an iPhone 5 but lets hope someone at Apple start coming up with some new ideas and Apple doesn't just become another tech company which just focuses on putting better numbers on the spec sheet year on year

Last edited by gangzoom; 09-12-2012 at 05:15 PM..
Appreciate 0