Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
335i on RFT, damp/ wet conditions then even an R32 would leave it by half a car's length...and especially if the driver didn't turn off the DTC/DSC....

however, dry conditions...well the 335 will buttfcuk VXR ....never driven one of those but the voice in my head tells me not to be scared of them...
Did you know that the mk4 R32 does 0-30 in the same time as a Jag XJ220? Not many people know that. They really do fling themselves off the line to begin with then the weight and lack of torque start to show (I ran an R32 for a year).

On the chav thing - had some semi chav bleating on about a remapped Octavia vRS being quicker than a 335d. Despite my many FACTS (I don't know why I bothered) he still wasn't having any of it and posted up some vid of a remapped GTi "beating" a 335d (which was driven by a complete muppet) to "prove" his point. He also told me that for most cars, the 30-90 time is around the same claiming his mate's 996TT couldn't outdrag a B5 (standard) S4 from 30-90.

Sometimes it's just not worth bothering. For some bizarre reason though, I can't help it!

Why let facts get in the way anyway huh?!
Appreciate 0