View Single Post
      09-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #16
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
LOVE IT. I am finding new reasons to love my 330xi ever since I got it on Sep 7, and I am glad to have fulfilled my dream of Bimmer ownership that I have had since I was 17. As someone who had NO car AT ALL for 2 years and coming off an '05 Dodge Dakota I inherited from my late father for 3 months, this is a night-and-day difference...

As I had a motorcycle accident a few years ago, my back has never been the same; I still don't know how I managed to drive the Dakota 18 hours from Portland, OR back home to Los Angeles when a 15-minute drive was enough to flare up my back... But with my Bimmer and its premium seating, it was instantly much more comfortable, and even though it took me a week to fine-tune it perfectly, I could spend HOURS in the car and still emerge feeling great.

Also I have never felt so in control of any car I've owned; I know that there's probably cars that can do everything better and more experienced people/pros might have different opinions, but the handling is immaculate, it has great braking and acceleration... I've driven faster, but still beats a pickup truck for sure.

But I'm also glad to have HID as I don't have great night vision, and lots of the smaller creature comforts are easy to overlook but also able to be appreciated... Not to mention radio in LA is complete garbage and I'm glad that SiriusXM was willing to hook me up for a 12 month trial ;-)
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 09-21-2013 at 02:33 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Appreciate 0