mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistryn View Post
Very nice. welcome to the e92 club
The very first drive back home when I picked mine up was on the slip road joining the motorway and I wanted to overtake a lorry. I was shoudl I, will I be able to etc as the dual lane became into single in a short distance. Put my foot down, and the first thing I said Fu** me that is rapid - I was literally not expecting to be pinned back into my seat
Thanks

Yeah that's exactly what i felt when doing that. You just get pinned into your seat. I love it!

Quote:
Hope you enjoy it mate, I look foward to your audio instal in this, if you need any help give me a shout (may not be able to help audio wise but I have replaced a few common engine parts)
Sure will probably have questions popping up and will give you a shout. Regarding my audio install, i would like to figure out how to put the morels in. Hopefully it won't be too long. The base system sucks

Quote:
With the MPG - have a look at the hidden temp to see what you are running temp wise re thernmostats. I tend to get around 30mpg around town plus it being colder my mpg drops. tbh I dont bother looking at my mpg anymore because the fun factor out ways saving fuel
Yes i will have a look and i have seen a thread where it explains it. But what menu option should i check? Would it be oil temp or coolant temp etc...

Fun factor is brilliant. Can't stop smiling and i haven't even been able to push it 100% yet due to the conditions!!

Quote:
I had just the exhaust tips replaced on mine, i think it finish's it off nicely as i did not want to replace the whole exhaust to give you an idea
That looks brilliant mate and is something which i want to aim towards as well. It's definitely on my list, looks so much better!
Appreciate 0