SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i AT

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
Oh yeah, It was boosted. I just checked my map switch that I stuffed under the microfilter for service tomorrow, IT WAS ON VALET! So, basically I was stock on 91 lol. Makes me feel a HELL of a lot better. Can't wait to find him again. Nope still have the stock airbox. I plan on doing a ton of upgrades. Been spending all my loot on the new house. Can't wait for my Obama money lol. How do you like the BMS intake? I was looking towards the Injen. I don't mind saving a ton on the BMS if it's just as effective though.
Teehee, Obama money

Injen is a good intake and looks great. I dont think there's a diff in performance so it's a matter of taste.

That's funny about the valet lol. Makes us all feel better. I was beinning to ph34r civics

Btw on the 11th I'm havin a BBQ at my place with the vegasbimmer.com guys. If anyone's interested let me know. I'm providing the BBQ, pool and spa. should be fun! Could do some small stuff on cars too of anyone likes.
Appreciate 0