12-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
SeatownE91
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 328i M Sport Touring

New to E90Post...but not new to BMW

Hi E90Post PNW Crew,

I've been trolling on this forum for the last month checking things out and finally decided to introduce myself.

My name is Charles and my wife and I just recently purchased a 2010 328i Touring (E91) M-Sport from Nathan at Colombia Valley Luxury Cars in Richland, WA.

Over the course of ownership, I had no idea that this is a VERY rare car, with the M-sport package and also painted in the only exclusive M-sport color, LeMans Blue. This color is normally reserved exclusively for M Models. Go figure!?

Apparently, this is the only one for sale anywhere in the country at the time we bought her. We feel super lucky that it was only a 3 hour drive to Richland from Seattle.

Anyways, I'm also a E30 fanatic and CCA member. Hope to meet you guys at one of the upcoming meets this year. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities!

Here's a few pics of the car and my E30. Can you tell my kid's super excited?

BTW - if you guys are looking for a great dealership to buy hard-to-find luxury/sports cars, please look up Nathan at Colombia Valley Luxury Cars. He's a true enthusiast that really loves what he does. He took good care of us and I wanted to share our experiences. www.cvluxurycars.com

My beloved E30.

Appreciate 0