Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc3r View Post
Just reporting back that I got the update. The maps are different color and poi search is available. However, it did not pickup the right location.. took a reboot and a good 30 min of driving b4 it slowly corrected itself.

They also did some 'work' on my sunroof without me asking and it came back broken. Will call them tomorrow to complain.
What was broken on your sunroof?

Odd - they did "work" on my sunroof, too, when they did the update to 25.01.01 today. My work order says the sunroof was reset. I had no complaints about the sunroof. When I opened it on my way from the dealer, it sounded like it was scraping or something. It has never sounded like that before.

I closed it, then opened it again, and it was fine. I tried it a couple more times, and it still seems fine, so I'm not going back unless it does it again. But I wonder why they even did whatever they did, and also wondering what happened to yours?

So far, I'm happy with 25.01.01. The map doesn't look as nice, IMO, and iDrive is no faster than before, but the POI search and having the pop-up arrow work right are very welcome updates.