Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
I love it how people try to take off their shirt or jacket while going into a fight. It's like they can't fight with their shirt or jacket on. (I'm waiting for someone to try to take off their shirt, get it stuck over their head, and then get the crap kicked out of them while their shirt is over their head hockey fight style).
LOLL! There's a youtube video of a guy who's whooping someones ass and then he get's pumped up due to spectators and begins to remove his sweater, but it gets tangled with the t-shirt underneath and he ends up getting knocked out cold with a sweater tangled over his head. I'll try and find that link just for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHo_e92 View Post
Taking the shirt off isnt a bad idea because like you said the other guy could grab the shirt flip it over your head and uppercut you hockey style. to prevent being uppercut hockey style = removing shirt lol.
Removing a shirt in a street fight usually isn't necessary unless you're getting into one of those hugging fights or one of those "hold me back" fights. In an evenly matched fight having a t-shirt on could prove to be your downfall though since it could be used against you. It would be pretty badass though if someone tries to jersey you and you rip off your tee and use it to tangle their hands and then slam them in the face with a headbutt and then yank your t-shirt downwards to jerk their body downwards while kneeing them in the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
...except it's a really bad idea to take off your shirt when fighting a trained fighter.

I hope if I ever get into a fight with a guy it'll be one of those guys who takes off his shirt so I know EXACTLY where to punch and knee his kidneys and liver.
Indeed it is! Especially a trained fighter with medical experience who knows how to spot out thoracic vertebrae upon visual inspection and then easily cause fracture leading to perforation of the spleen .
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0