View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #12
rotaz
Captain
Rep
Drives: CaymanS

Neema...if I had 1 word of describing your work of art..."amazing!"

I definitely do not have the skills. Can you just let me know when you guys do a mini get together and do a mini shoot and if it's possible for me to tag along with you guys?!

I'm free whenever. Just let me know when! PM me.

Thanks Neema!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
thanks for the bump man.

Im Neema........I dont know about letting you borrow my camera setup, but doing a shoot for you is possible. Do have a lot of knowledge about DSLR's, photography, and Photoshop? If not, then using a DSLR will be pointless, takes a lot of insight and work to get it going properly. So anyway, a shoot for you is a possibility. You could either come along in about a week or less when I go on a shoot for myself, or arrange for your own private shoot, but that wont be free because I'd be going out of my way for you. And simply taking the shots isnt enough, there are still hours of post processing on Photoshop that must be done as well. Also, a proper shoot itself can take around 2-3 hours. I need to pick the right time of day/night, right location, and test out A LOT of different angles and positions, along with moving the car around alot. Things like lens flare from surrounding lights, or other interferences, are why I would need to move things around a lot.

Here are some quick samples of my old work......