02-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #4
m42stanle
N52B25
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 LCI (323i)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manj View Post
Thank you sir, i wont recieve the car until Friday, so luckily i didn't bring it home yesterday their gonna fully detail int and service it and then give it to me. Any recomendations on where to look for parts in Toronto, Ive looked around the entire web and shit is real hard to find. I found that Getbmwpart website or something on those lines. But it would be greate to find some local suppliers. The dealership was selling the mtech for 2700 i was like nm lol
Yeah Tischer (getbmwparts.com) is one of the best sites for OEM parts but you'll also pay shipping and duty for pretty much anything you buy unless you can get stuff shipped to the other side of the border. You should also PM Mike at Maranello BMW - he has a forum on maxbimmer and has probably the best prices of any GTA BMW dealer if you want actual BMW stuff. He has a group buy going on right now for the BMW Performance exhaust which will fit your car.

For wheels & tires in GTA Simply Tire or Tires23 (in Mississauga). Tirerack.com can also be cheaper in a lot of cases for wheels and/or tires even taking into account shipping and duty. Both of the above GTA shops carry BMW replica rims if you're looking for alternatives that are a little cheaper.

Just my $0.02 but I would think twice about 19" or 20" if you're driving around Toronto. Wheels like that look great & are fine for San Diego or Miami but up here every pot hole on even 17" feels like a bomb went off under your car, especially if you're sticking with run flats.

Enjoy the new car!
Appreciate 0