View Single Post
      07-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #39
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Ok guys...once again I apologise for the delay in getting quotes to you all. It's been a pretty hectic week. My computer crashed and I'm doing all this through my iPhone

I'll be sending out individual quotes by PM to their respective interested parties. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. It may take me a bit of time to get back to you...but I will. Please be patient...I have received over 35 requests.

I believe the prices I quote you are fair and reasonably cheap compared to anywhere in Canada...or compared to Tischer. With that said, please don't insult me and lowball me or ask for a better price. These are the prices for OEM BMW parts and come straight from the parts manager. I do not make a cent on anything. You will pay BMW directly...my reward is helping them out move some product and create more exposure.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wil
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0