02-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #118
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWorNOTHING View Post
I'm interested in starting this. I have the dumb bells and I can easily download the program. I am SO bored of going to the gym. My only question is will I be able to do it? I can only do about 20 correctly done push ups and as for pull ups, I can't do even one. What exactly are the bands everyone is talking about that you can substitute for a pull up bar? Will I be able to keep up?
don't worry soo much about keeping up with the folks in the vid....important thing is to give it everything you've got...every time. i haven't read one review...anywhere...of someone who was able to pop in the vids for the first time and keep up. so don't feel bad. you will progress to that point as long as you're putting in the effort. hell i did ab ripper X for the first time the other day and only lasted about 2 minutes. but i did what they recommend in the workouts...take ur breaks as needed...and join back into the routine. don't just quit....

the bands are the workout bands that i think you can get through beachbody. however, there are numerous different bands out there that you can use. i think even Target or Walmart sells workout bands.
Appreciate 0