ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
I made it! I must be laggin' today ....

OP, take a look at my review of the Supernatural Carnauba ....http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=supernatural
I love this stuff and with as much as you get in a single container; it'll last you easily a year or more. There are 2 versions of this available from Detailed Image. I went with the original in the wooden container mainly because it's the original version containing more of the pure carnauba and for the fact that this version allows for refills when/if you ever use it up.

I've applied 2 coats thus far and really can't express how happy I am with this stuff.
The biggest benefit I see apart from the other waxes is that the Supernatural really seems to hold up well to multiple washes, QD's & occasional wipe downs. Actually, the biggest benefit to me is the fact that the paint shows next to NO scratches as opposed to other waxes I've used ........... including the Dodo Juice brand. I'm a huge fan of the Purple Haze soft wax as it gives off a sort of "glowing" shine.

Here are a couple of pics from the review I posted. The pics are okay but in person the paint's depth creates an illusion as if you could reach right into it!

Appreciate 0