View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

Hi CJ421,

Thanks a lot for your extensive reply. Your ride height looks very nice, I think 19' would still allow some clearance.
My current setup is I believe progressive, JRZ actually adviced me to go with linear springs... I'm not so sure as I never really have driven extensive witj linear springs as far as I know.

I'm in the lucky circumstance to live in Holland and I have been in touch with JRZ, besides the superior technology approach I appreciate the fact to have them relatively close to my house. In case of issues or questions, this might be of a big value....

That is for me a big pro...
JRZ actually came up with an offer of the RS1 in combination with Eibach springs for a fair amount, they stated that the ACS are stiffer... maybe to stiff for DD... I'm used to the M3 suspension and M-Sport and I would call that comfortable and mild up to medium stiff with no so much road "feeling" .... offcourse quite more suspension then BMW standard suspension. But I would not mind a slight tight more in touch with the road.

Based on your input I think I might consider to start with the fixed ones on my current M-Sport springs (Bilsteins?)....
From there I can step by step add additional parts like chamber plates, springs etc...

Would that make sence to your opinion?
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3

Last edited by rismo; 09-18-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0