View Single Post
      07-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #8
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
yes, i have an e46 vert, and i love it to bits... but if we are talking about the e93 vs e92, i would buy the coupe...

i drove both the e46 coupe and convertible, and liked the convertible alot better, i was considdering waiting for the new e93 when i bought mine, but after seeing pictures i just bit the bullet and went the way i did

recently i drove the e92 and e93, and liked the e92 alot more, this was because firstly, i really don't like a hard top, and it greatly reduces storage space, and i didn't like the roof lines, nor how it joined to the rear of the car, as it looks a little un thought out... i love the look of the e92, and if i was in the market for a new car, this would be a serious considderation... you can do alot with the e92, and it can look both sleek, and agressive

i just think that the e93 is a little big to be a convertible, i always picture convertibles as sleek but then again, i drove one in the worst colours possible for that body shape, crimson red on black... i am not a fan of crimson on the e9x's

but then again, like someone else said, buy which one makes you happy, and that you love driving! i bought my e46 convertible because that is what made me happy, so if the e92 makes you happy, buy that, if it is the e93, then buy that instead